Napata Research & Innovation Center
Napata College Center for Research was established to achieve the college's ambition to be a leading university in the field of scientific research by providing research projects in various high-quality disciplines that help in the service and development of the community.
Working towards providing a motivating research work environment for researchers inside and outside the College to commensurate with scientific development and conform to international standards for quality and accreditation, and to provide continuous support for multidisciplinary research. To reflect the mission of Napata College in being a global center of excellence in university education, scientific research and community service..
We seek to reinvent the great scientific achievement of Napata civilization in its version in the third millennium by achieving global distinction in innovative research in areas of national priority and studies and research of regional and global interest, adhering to our institutional values of upholding the spirit of responsibility, respect,perseverance and certainty.
1. Encouraging, supporting and developing scientific research and activity in scientific colleges and raising the level of scientific research.
2. To create connections between researchers of different disciplines to achieve joint research in different scientific fields with the aim of establishing research groups through a database of subspecialties.
3. Searching for new opportunities to achieve excellence in specific areas of research.
4. Contributing to the development and service of society through research approved by the center and seminars and scientific activities organized by the center.
5. Activating partnerships with educational and research institutions regarding the preparation of the required research and studies.
6. Publishing scientific papers in highly impact international journals.
7. Holding workshops and training courses in the field of scientific research for various academic levels.
8. Supervising the preparation and implementation of graduation research projects.
Meet Our Team
906 total views