STRESS CALL FROM NAPATA COLLEGE ,KHARTOUM SUDAN
THREE OF OUR ACADEMIC PREMISES ARE BEING ROBBED NOW BY RAPID SUPPORT FORCES.
We call urgently Sudanese Army ,Sudanese Government , UNESCO ,WFME , IFDEA ,WHO , AU,COMSTEC , AAU,OIC ,UN and all concerned parties to intervene to protect higher education institution in Khartoum.
Our robbed premises including 5 medical faculties ,are fully under the control of RAPID SUPPORT FORCES commanded by deputy of state Major General M.HAMDAN DAGALO.
Napata Research & Innovation Center (NRIC)
Research resides at the core of our function as an institution of higher aligning with the stated mission to be globally recognized for shaping our graduates to conduct contextually relevant research. .
In the contemporary conditions in which economic and social transformations are cascading at an alarming pace, we, in Napata
College, have no alternative but to face difficult choices with utmost flexibility, and stamina. Thus
- We hope to contribute our own bit in bringing about the desired social transformation in our societies
- We advocate freedom trust honesty and moral credibility at a time when the concepts of globalized citizenship are increasingly crystallizing.
- We build an efficient administrative apparatus with strategic competencies to ensure the scientific and professional growth of our staff and students.
- We Direct curricula towards formative goals and we prepare our students for the future advances in pedagogy, professionalism and digital communication.
- We take into account all necessary measures that guarantee the elimination of differences and discrimination in a social life rich in diversity, surrounded by sympathy and compassion.
- We plan to install an elaborate hardware complex capable of broad, fast, affordable, and accessible transfer of information.
- We encourage continuous interaction among professors,students, alumni associations and the administration by activating online and direct links
- We avail administrative, technical, and financial support for students and staff research.
- We encourage research in globally emerging vital fields to help prepare our young staff and students for wider choices and better competitiveness in the international arena.
- We value interdisciplinary research to help open broader horizons beyond narrower disciplines.
- We extend our hope in wings and prayer looking forward to become a multinational institution of higher learning without walls and without borders. Dear colleagues all over the world, this is our research webpage. We look forward to meeting here ever so often.
Elzubeir Beshir Taha,
23,064 total views